Job/career Open to opportunities
Introduction & Assets
º International track record in process industries, (4 years expatriate in Burma & relapsing assignments to US , Brazil, Russia, Congo, Ivory Coast ,Eastern Europe).
º Main path dedicated to turnaround management and business restructuring, (Companies positioned on highly competitive markets).
º my assets: long term management experience / Sustainable economic & social achievements / Leadership.
º My basics: to focus Company know-hows on customer's culture / To lay down professionalism as main requirement in all company's departments and levels / Needs anticipating / To secure monitoring of technological development.
º My motivation: to unify executive staff around clear, ambitious but affordable projects
º Software skills: Pack-MSO / MS Project / Photoshop
º Languages: English fluent / Russian basic knowledge / French mother tongue
º Personal details: 4 children self-sufficient or final year student / free time = Rugby / swimming / riding motorbike / literature on various topics.
- Project Management / PMO administration & leading change
- Strategic business plan / budget monitoring / P&L control
- Lean manufacturing implementation: (5S, Six Sigma)
- Sales network expansion / partnership's survey and casting on
- interpersonal relationships, (in-house / trading partners negociation)
NEOBAIE (PVC Joinery - France/Romania/Czechoslovakia) - 260 pers / TO = 34 M€ - La Capelle-Bleys - France(Permanent contract - November 2007 - November 2011)
- Reshaping corporate strategy / switching-on subsidiaries turnaround
- Restore product specifications focusing new market trends and to fit mandatory changes of buildings standards
- Boosting production in European Eastern subsidiaries including €uro certification extented
- New ERP implementation (Diapason) / Settling Cross Decking Control for customer deliveries
CBM - YWIL / 350 pers / TO = 5 MUS$ / return to balance 2006 - Yangon - Myanmar(Fixed-term contract - September 2003 - February 2007)
- Full subsidiary's restructuring (new team phasing / integration of patented technology to produce customized decking modules)
- Development new export customer network (Wholesalers / Hard Discount / Professional trades) + ASEAN sourcing (fittings)
- Restoring reliable relationships with local authorities to facilitate sourcing, on going B2A and local joint venture
- Setting up new Autonomous Production Unit to cope with quality specifications attached to market segment of top range indoor furniture
S.I.OBER (France / Ivory Coast / USA / Belgium) - Longeville-en-Barrois - France(Permanent contract - February 1991 - August 2003)
- Closure or sale of loss-making activities
- Recapitalization on specific know-how and high value-added products: 3 M€ industrial process investments + R&D department integration / ROI < 3 years
- Strengthening of prescription force & co-marketing with exlcusive distributors
- SAP implementation
Ford Motorcraft - Estrée Saint-Denis - France(Fixed-term contract - January 1990 - December 1990)
- Supervision of just-in-time devices to supply 450 national Ford car dealers
- Reinitialize stand-by investment: carousel under remote control for the picking of bin parts
- Securing customer service efficiency during switching period on new global ERP extended to worldwide Ford network.
ROL - Saint-Gobain - Niort - France(Permanent contract - September 1982 - December 1989)
- Full re-engineering of 4 Plywood Plants (1,100 cbm/day / 900 per)
- Synergies improvments inside company wood field (Products / By-products / processing / Logistic)
- Shaping global structure to prepare separate sales of activities