Job/Career Open to opportunities
Introduction & Assetsº International track record in process industries, (4 years expatriate in Burma / Relapsing assignments to US , Brazil, Russia, Congo, Ivory Coast ,Eastern Europe).
º Main path dedicated to turnaround management and business restructuring, (Companies positioned on highly competitive markets).
º my assets: long term management experience / Sustainable economic & social achievements / Leadership.
º My basics: to focus Cy Know-how on customer's culture / To lay down professionalism as main requirement in all company's departments and levels / Needs anticipating / To secure monitoring of technological development.
º My motivation: to unify executive staff around clear, ambitious but affordable projects
º Software skills: Pack-MSO / MS Project / Photoshop
º Languages: English fluent / Russian basic knowledge / French mother tongue
º Personal details: 4 children self-sufficient or final year student / free time = sports, literature on various topics, and thriller writing
- Project Management: PMO administration & leading change / Turnaround
- Strategic business plan / Budget and P&L monitoring
- Lean manufacturing implementation: (5S, Six Sigma)
- Sales network expansion / Partnership's survey and casting on
- Interpersonal, (industrial relations / social administrations / trading partners negotiation)
NEOBAIE (PVC Joinery - France/Romania/Czechoslovakia) - 260 pers / TO = 34 M€ - La Capelle-Bleys - France(2007 - 2012)
- Reshaping corporate strategy / switching-on customized manufacturing business plan / Subsidiaries restructuring = (chain supply & purchase terms) + (factories flows improvments) + (dematerialization of sales administration procedures) + (preventive maintenance sub-contracted) + workshops specializing & productivity investments)
- Upgrading products & dedicated services / new technical specifications focusing market and buildings standards trends (noise & thermic insulation, disabled accessibility, recycling)
- Boosting production in European Eastern subsidiaries, including €uro certification extented
- New ERP implementation (Diapason) / Settling Cross Decking Control for customer deliveries
- P&L improving (2007-2011: +40% NP) / average delivery time switched from 7 to 4 weeks
- Full subsidiary's restructuring (new local team phasing applied on operation & middle management) / Forward integration of patented technology for producing customized decking modules, (through partnership setting up with Finland shipyard)
- Opening new trade network (US & UE wholesalers / Hard Discount) / ASEAN sourcing for fittings
- Restoring fair relationships with local authorities to facilitate import sourcing, local B2A and joint venture.
- Setting up an additional APU - Autonomous Production Unit - to cope with quality specifications attached to market segment of top range indoor furniture
- Closure or sale of loss-making activities
- Recapitalization on specific know-how & high value-added products: (process & ERP investments + R&D department integration / ROI < 3 years - 3 M€ invested supporting ROI < 3 years
- Strengthening of prescription force & co-marketing with exlcusive distributors
- SAP implementation
Ford Motorcraft - Estrée Saint-Denis - France(Temporary Replacement - January 1990 - December 1990)
- Monitoring chain supply devices to support 450 exclusive national car dealers
- Reinitialize stand-by investment: carousel under remote control for the picking of bin parts
- Securing customer service rate during switching period on new global ERP extended to worldwide Ford Group
ROL - Saint-Gobain - Niort - France(1983 - 1989)
- Full re-engineering of 4 Plywood Plants (250,000 cbm/year / 1300 pers)
- Synergies improvments inside wood wood field units (Products / By-products / processing / Logistic)
- Shaping global structure to prepare separate sales of activities